The structural analytical model was improved in several different areas:
- The Local Coordinate System (LCS) can now be displayed on curved beams and arc walls.
- Right now LCS is displayed on elements when defining loads. When a user defines hosted loads oriented to the host local coordinate system and highlights an element, then the LCS is displays directly on the element in order to preview the load direction.
- A load oriented to the LCS is properly aligned with the analytical element curve.
- Previously hosted area loads could be applied to slabs and straight walls only. Now area loads can be applied to arc walls as well
- A new parameter (Projected Load) for area loads allows the definition of a projected loads value and consistent with the existing feature for line loads. Right now projected load display is redesigned for linear elements and correctly scaled to a projection angle value.