A full day of the Autodesk MEP and Structural Fabricators Forum might just be the most cost-effective education and professional development opportunity you have all year. Our aim is to give you the business and technical knowledge that you can apply directly to your job and for your business.
The Forum provides a unique opportunity to meet and speak with your peers and practitioners in the field and to exchange ideas, strategies and to build partnerships.
Top 5 reasons to attend the MEP and Structural Fabricators Forum:
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends: Select sessions led by knowledgeable technical experts who really understand your business. Our lecture style sessions focus on how technology can benefit your business, how to ramp up with new technology, and how to implement new business processes.
- Earn Hours: We know that meeting your PDH requirements can be time-consuming. As an extra benefit of attending the Forum, you will also receive Certificate of Attendance that can be applied toward CEU’s or PDHs (based on your discretion.)
- Increase your knowledge of BIM workflows: There’s a schedule of technical classes for any skill level. Technical Instructional Demos will give you an overview of how to utilize BIM to make your workflows more efficient. Hands-On Labs will walk you through a step-by-step instruction on how to utilize the most up-to-date versions of our software resulting in increased productivity. No need to bring your own laptop; we provide the computers.
- Networking: Meet and mingle with others who "speak your language" and face the same day-to-day challenges that you do in our second annual networking event. Don’t be surprised if a single conversation leads to a new business relationship.
- Las Vegas: that’s right, the fun, never-sleeping town of Las Vegas. Always on and always a choose-your-own-adventure destination. Need more reasons? Just ask!
Register today at www.autodesk.com/FabForum