An excellent introduction to the essential features, functions, and workflows of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional. Master the tools you will need to make Robot work for you: Go from zero to fundamental proficiency with this thorough and detailed introduction to the essential concepts and workflows of Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013.
- Demystify the interface
- Manipulate and manage Robot tables like a pro
- Learn how to use Robot's modeling tools
- Master loading techniques
- Harness Robot automated load combinations
- Decipher simplified seismic loading
- Discover workflows for steel and concrete design
- Gain insights to help troubleshoot issues
Guided exercises are provided to help cement fundamental concepts in Robot Structural Analysis and drive home key functions. Get up to speed quickly with this essential text and add Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2013 to your analysis and design toolbox.