The Autodesk® Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010 extends the capabilities of Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010 software. Productivity-enhancing functionality and features better support structural analysis, modeling, concrete reinforcement, interoperability, and construction documentation, while improved tools help you work more efficiently within the software.
In addition, new applications that complement Revit Structure 2010 workflows will help you:
- Validate the accuracy of building information models created in Revit Structure 2010 against pre-determined standards.
- Import and export data between a Revit project and an external database, and then more easily maintain the relationships of linked data.
Facilitate the use of building information modeling (BIM) for building renovation projects by creating 3D models from 2D digital photographs.
This Subscription Advantage Pack is available exclusively for Autodesk® Subscription customers through download in the Autodesk Subscription Center: http://www.autodesk.com/subscription
Features and Benefits
1. Subscription Release Pack for Autodesk Revit Structure 2010—Improve productivity with the Subscription Release Pack for Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010:
- Gain exclusive access to new functionality and tools, such as the ability to add insulation detail or generate non-workplane based structural framing using pick lines on imported 3D AutoCAD® drawings.
- Work more efficiently with greater control of keyboard shortcuts and improved access to some frequently used commands.
- Access the latest updates available for Revit Structure 2010 (Update 2).
2. Revit Extensions for Autodesk Revit Structure 2010—Revit® Extensions extend the capabilities of Revit Structure 2010 in key areas, including structural analysis, modeling, concrete reinforcement, interoperability, and construction documentation. This pack contains updates to previously released Revit Extensions as well as 3 new features:
- Wood Framing—More quickly and precisely model a wood frame structure within interior and exterior walls.
- Bridge—The Bridge Extension enables you to more accurately and efficiently model 3D bridges and helps generate typical 2D drawings of plans and sections.
- Rebar Collision Detection—The new rebar collision detection feature allows structural engineers and drafters to check for interference of reinforcement earlier in the design process.
3. Autodesk Revit Model Review—Automate the process of reviewing and auditing BIM projects in Revit Structure 2010 with the Autodesk® Revit® Model Review plug-in:
- Check the accuracy and consistency of a model against standards set by your firm, your clients, or industry best practices.
- Correct inconsistencies with a single click or with instructions provided when manual fixes are required.
4. Autodesk Revit DB Link—Import and export data between a Revit Structure 2010 project and an external database, and then more easily maintain relationships of linked data with Autodesk® Revit® DB Link.
- A grid view of the data enables you to make any final edits before import.
- Databases can be updated following internal or external changes.
- The grid control enables you to create Revit shared parameters to add new fields to related tables in the database.
- Changes to new fields within the database automatically update Revit shared parameters upon future imports.
5. Autodesk ImageModeler 2009—Use 2D digital photographs to more quickly and cost-effectively create, edit, and texture 3D models for building renovation projects and energy-efficiency analysis. Bridging the 2D and 3D worlds via DWG™, Autodesk® ImageModeler™ 2009 software helps enable you to:
- Capture building design elements
- Take measurements
- Create 3D models based on the form of existing buildings
By leveraging models developed directly from the physical environment, ImageModeler 2009 helps structural engineers better integrate improvements or renovations in BIM projects.
Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010
AutoCAD® Revit® Structure Suite 2010
Autodesk® Education Master Suite 2010
Autodesk® Education Suite for Architecture & Engineering 2010
Autodesk® Education Suite for Civil & Structural Engineering 2010