I am pleased to announce that Update 1 for Autodesk Revit Structure 2010 is now available at http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=12856705.
You can also get to it by going to http://www.autodesk.com/revitstructure-downloads and selecting English.
The Update can be applied to all languages of Revit Structure. Currently, only the English download page has the update, but the other language download pages will be available in the next few days.
Here is the list of improvements made in Update 1 build (20090612_2115):
Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2010 Enhancements
· - Enhanced the ability to properly export the analytical model from in-place family of category walls and floors to 3rd party applications.
· - Allowed user to cancel the error message when creating a wall using invalid parameters in the pre-created version of the element.
· - Improved stability when the slanted column attached to floor above is snapped to beam.
· - Improved UK Cellular/Castellated Beam with un-Equidistant End Holes.rfa.
· - Added ASB/SFB-Beams.rfa into UK Corus Advance library.
Autodesk® Revit® Platform Enhancements
· - Dragging a ribbon panel near a view no longer causes the view to pan.
· - All reference callouts, sections, and elevations will mirror when project is mirrored.
· - When the sheet view is active, ribbon commands display the correct UI state.
· - “Is Reference” Instance Property is available for reference points.
· - Commands in Print Preview mode can now be accessed by keytips.
· - Improves stability when printing.
· - Disables the “Add to Quick Access Toolbar” option when tool already exists on Quick Access Toolbar.
· - View Control Bar no longer shows old and new state of commands until the view is redrawn.
· - Improved detail level icons in the View Control Bar.
· - Improvements to form creation and editing of conceptual masses.
· - Improvements to divided surfaces on conceptual masses.
· - Improved graphic performance when using View Cube® navigation tool.
· - Images will now display in print preview and print correctly.
· - Improved stability when printing to PDF.
· - Type Selector preview images update for types created by Duplicate Type command.
· - When multiple contextual tabs are available, the proper contextual tab will be displayed when clicking on the Options Bar.
· - Improved stability when multiple sessions of Autodesk Revit Structure are running.
· - Duplicate icons from ribbon and application frame no longer appear in the Options Bar.
· - Improved stability when plotting or exporting.
· - Alt+Numeric keypad entries will create the expected special text character.
· - Improved ribbon display issues.
· - TIFF images will display correctly in plan after project is reopened.
· - Relinquish all when closing a local file now works if there is a new view, family, or workset in the project.
· - Selecting Boundary when creating a ramp or stair no longer reverts back to Run option.
· - Flip controls are now available in the Detail Component family editor.
· - ADSK file from Autodesk® Inventor® software no longer loses custom UCS information in Autodesk Revit Structure.
· - Application frame size is saved between sessions.
· - Reveal Hidden Elements and select keyboard shortcut enabled in family environment.
· - Select previous keyboard shortcut is now available.
· - Raster export to DWF™ format will follow quality settings.
· - On Quick Access Toolbar, moved Sync to Central command next to Save command.
· - Improved visibility of Tab highlights when in thin line mode.
· - Modified section and elevation command icons.
· - Keynote Tag and Component/Repeating Detail/Legend Component drop-down buttons on the ribbon will now reflect the last-used command.
· - Improved precision of parameters in families using type catalogs.
· - Improved display of shadows.
· - Improvements to IFC export.
· - When exporting to TIFF or PNG, the sky alpha channel will now properly drop out.
· - Improved wall-by-face creation on imported masses.
· - Wall wraps will display correctly in detail views.
· - When exporting wall joins into DWG with shared coordinates, all collinear lines are now merged.
· - Improved stability when using parallel wall join cleaning switch described in the Revit Performance Technical Note.
Autodesk® Revit® API Enhancements
· - Suppressed Revit inaccuracies warnings during transaction when generating geometries using massing API.
· - Associated LinearArray's NumMembers property with Family parameter.
· - Dissociated FamilyParameter from Label property of BaseArray and Dimension.
· - Provided a tool to update reference path of RevitAPI.dll for samples.
· - Provided an update to DistanceToPanels sample.
· - Improved stability when creating NewReferencePoint with PointOnEdge that references a ModelCurve.
· - Floating point values are no longer reset when crossing from managed code to unmanaged code.
· - In the Print API, ViewSheetSetting.Save() no longer raises an InvalidOperationException when the user removes all views.
· - A meaningful exception will be raised when incorrect sketchPlane is used in NewSweep(,,SketchPlane,,,).
· - FamilyManager.Set() can now assign ElementId value to parameter.
· - Improved stability when using DocumentOpened event and linked files.
· - Improved stability of VSTA.