Dear Revit Structure users,
I would like to inform you that the new English build of Revit Structure 2008 (20071109_2345) was released earlier today in the Autodesk website for customers to download. It can be found under the RST2008 English product download page:
This new build has improved several platform and structural specific issues which are documented in the new Web Update Enhancement List.pdf. In any case, I am including the list in this blog:
Improvements made in the current Web Update SP3 build (20071109_2345):
- Improves API for element coping.
- Improves API for instance creation of cellular beam.
- Improves API for rebar group distribution.
- Improves File > Open performance time when opening some project files in Revit Structure software.
- Allows the ability to array face-based families placed on a vertical face.
- Allows the ability to maintain face-based instances on curved surfaces of a Revit file linked into Revit Structure when the link is unloaded.
- Improves stability when selecting sections.
- Improves stability when accessing the Help menu in Revit Structure on a computer with the Microsoft Windows Vista™ operating system.
- Improves stability when applying a view template to a sheet.
- Improves performance when views contain many objects with overridden graphics by element.