There were a few change requests that have been fixed from the first release and a few new features that have been implemented. The memory corruption issue has now been addressed as well.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ETABS 9.1.6 is required for this which was also released yesterday.
Several improvements have been made for the export to and import from Revit Structure 2008 using CSIxRevit 2008:
• Member offsets and cardinal points are now imported from Revit to ETABS, however updating changed offsets and cardinal points from ETABS to Revit is not yet functional.
• Floors deleted in ETABS are now updated to Revit.
• Ramps created in ETABS can be exported/updated to Revit as inclined slabs. Inclined slabs in Revit can be imported into ETABS as ramps, however ramps in Revit are non-structural and are not imported into ETABS.
• CSIxRevit2008 has been modified to reduce the occurrence of a memory corruption error in Revit Structure 2008.
• Documentation has been updated.
A new version of CSIxRevit20008 is available for use with ETABS version 9.1.6.